Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Reminders

Life gets busy.  And crappy.  Fast.  Thank goodness for homework assignments that make you look outside your temporal perspective and appreciate the eternal perspective.  I may not go to BYU anymore, but I can still see God's hand in the little things, like seemingly mundane photo assignments.

I have yet to finish editing these pictures, but I did indeed take these at sunset on Saturday.  












































Fall is beautiful, especially in Virginia, and I thank my Heavenly Father for such a beautiful reminder of His love for us, His children.


Goal for this week:  Do more than just survive.


A year ago, I was barely surviving.  10 days later, I wasn't at all.  I just need to get past the next month.  I know it's going to be a huge stumbling block, but I need to move past this time in my history and prove to myself that I AM more than my past.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful pictures!!! Love you Kenzi Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photography is brilliant! Gorgeous. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete